The customer's journey for the vast majority our bank redirects follow a similar flow when payments are made:
- The customer selects the payment method (for example Bank) from among the payment method options available on your website.
- The customer is redirected to an online banking page (this may be your customized page or the customer's actual bank login page) and selects their country and their banks from a displayed list.
- The customer then proceeds to enter their personal bank credentials.
- The customer selects their account (if more than one is available).
- A TAN (Transaction Authentication Number) is sent to the customer's phone via SMS or generated via thier bank app. The customer submits the payment.
- The payment method confirmation page is displayed, the customer is then redirected back to your website.
Lemonway uses the following local payment methods:
|Payment method||Currencies||Countries||Recurring||Refunds||Chargebacks||Commercial Litigation||Payment Confirmation|
|Sofort||EUR||DE, AT, IT, SP||NO||YES||NO||NO||Delayed|
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?