Filter Table Data
Data in tables such as Accounts, Transactions, and My account (SC) can be filtered to suit your needs.
Filter content from a column
The column header with the magnifying glass icon allows you to set the filter criteria and then to choose the values.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.🔍
- Select the filter criteria
- Enter your value
The column header with the (All) mention allows you to choose a value from a drop-down list.
- Click (All) on the column you wish to filter. A drop-down menu appears.
- Choose your value.
Create your own filter
You can also create your own filters to refine your searches according to the criteria of your choice.
- Click Create Filter at the very bottom of the page, on the left-hand side.
- Create your filter by adding conditions and groups.
- Click OK
Grouping allows you to create a custom view. Each condition represents the creation of a new filter.
Clear all filters
- Click Clear at the bottom of the table.
Updated 4 days ago