How does it work?
Select an IBAN if multiple IBAN exist for the Wallet. Select an amount, not greater than the balance of the wallet. Call the moneout method, and the system performs the fund transfer to the IBAN if everything is clear, or returns an error message.
- The payment account is debited immediately and the money is then received by the owner, in their bank account between 1 to 3 days after, depending on the interbanking system and on the banks (SEPA is faster).
- You can ask us to configure your platform so that your comment is included in the bank transfer message so your customer will see it on the bank statement.
- The full message will be in the following format "XXXX-YYYY ZZZZ", where :
- XXXX is the name of your environment
- YYYY is the ID of the money-out operation as you see it in the backoffice
- ZZZZ is your comment.
- The full message cannot be longer than 35 characters (if longer, it will be cut), and only alphanumeric characters will be allowed(other characters will be replaced by spaces before it's sent to the bank).