Lets you to create a individual payment account
- Your Client enter their data on your platform, for example on their profile space.
- Your server calls our Accounts API.
- Lemonway creates the payment account in your environment.
- Your system reads the method response and informs the user.
We apply our validation rules for different parameters.
- String parameters (email, name and so on) must not contain odd characters.
Names (first and last name)
- Not made-up names: "name", "nom", "prénom", "prenom", "lastname", "last_name", "last name", "firstname", "first_name", "first name", "name", "test", "unknow"
- Names must have at least 2 characters with at least 1 vowel
- The first name must not be the same as the last name
- Using the same the same character 3 times in a row will cause an error
- We might apply other validation rules, for example: in the case VIP (politician)