KYC is a regulatory obligation for Payment Institutions. European Directive 2015/849 of the European Parliament states this requirement
for the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering and terrorist financing.
To upload documents for KYC use the following guidelines:
- Use JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF (maximum 2 pages) for ID documentation only (for example: Passport, Driving Licence and Residence Permit).
- Maximum file upload size is 4MB for automatic verification.
- Minimum file upload size is 100KB.
- Full Colour, and straighten file.
- Card ID: Scan both sides. One file should contain both sides (maximum 2 pages).
Important Documents over 4MB and upto 10MB will be manually validated.
Note: TIFF format is not accepted.
Note: If a document has been rejected, it is still possible to use the same slot to upload a new file.