This function is used to credit a wallet using Sofort Payment when the money-in has been previously initialized with MoneyInSofortInit function of DirectKit webservice.
How it works
Your system has initialized money-in using the moneyInSofortInit method of DirectKit. Your server owns a money-in link now.
- Your server redirects the user to the returned link of MoneyInSofortInit
- On this payment webpage, the user can enter the account data
- The money-in transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your website.
Your system returns a URL that receives 2 different responses:
- When the client terminates its payment or when the payment is cancelled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemonway's server to your system's URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the client terminates its operation, he is redirected to your system URL with data in a GET
For security reasons, in any case of return by the POST, your server has to double-check the payment using the GetMoneyInTransDetails method of DirectKit to make sure the payment was done.
|response_wkToken||wkToken sent by your system when initializing the money-in||rhjzekdzejkd|
|response_msg||Comment on the answer code|
|response_transactionId||Lemonway transaction ID||755|
|response_transactionAmount||Amount of the payment transaction||34|
|2001||Command not recognized|
|2002||Operation cancelled by the user|
|2003||Authentication failed on Webkit|
|2004||Bad format Request|
|response_wkToken||wkToken went by your system in the entry of money-in initialization.||rhjzekdzejkd|