Finalize Sofort Transaction
This function is used to credit a wallet using Sofort Payment, when the MONEY-IN has been previously initialized with MoneyInSofortInit function of DIRECTKIT webservice.
How it works
Pre-requisite: the WHITE BRAND has initialized a MONEY-IN using the moneyInSofortInit method of DIRECTKIT. The WHITE BRAND server owns a MONEY-IN link now:
- The WHITE BRAND server redirects the user to the returned link of MoneyInSofortInit
- On this payment web page the user can enter the account data
- The MONEY-IN transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your WHITE BRAND web site.
The WHITE BRAND return URL receives 2 different responses:
- When the CLIENT terminates its payment or when the payment is canceled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemonway's server to the WHITE BRAND URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the CLIENT terminates its operation, he is redirected to the WHITE BRAND URL with data in a GET
wkToken sent by the WHITE BRAND when initializating the MONEY-IN
Comment on answer code
Lemonway transaction ID
Amount of the payment transaction
Command not recognized
Operation canceled by user
Authentication failed on Webkit
Bad format Request
wkToken went by the WHITE BRAND in entry of MONEY-IN initialization.