Finalize Sofort Transaction
This function is used to credit a wallet using Sofort Payment when the money-in has been previously initialized with MoneyInSofortInit function of DirectKit webservice.
How it works
Prerequisite: Your system has initialized money-in using the moneyInSofortInit method of DirectKit. Your server owns a money-in link now:
- Your server redirects the user to the returned link of MoneyInSofortInit
- On this payment webpage, the user can enter the account data
- The money-in transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your website.
Your system returns a URL that receives 2 different responses:
- When the client terminates its payment or when the payment is canceled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemonway's server to your systems URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the client terminates its operation, he is redirected to your system URL with data in a GET
wkToken sent by your system when initializing the money-in
Comment on answer code
Lemonway transaction ID
Amount of the payment transaction
Command not recognized
Operation canceled by the user
Authentication failed on Webkit
Bad format Request
wkToken went by your system in the entry of money-in initialization.