Finalize PayTrail Transaction
This function is used to credit a wallet using PayTrail Payment when the money-in has been previously initialized with MoneyInPayTrailInit function of the DirectKit webservice.
How it works
Prerequisite: Your system has initialized money-in using the moneyInPayTrailInit method of DirectKit. Your server owns a money-in link now:
- Your server redirects the user to the returned link of MoneyInPayTrailInit
- On this payment webpage, the user can enter the account data
- The money-in transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your website.
- When the client terminates its payment or when the payment is canceled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemonway's server to your URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the client terminates its operation, he is redirected to your URL with data in a GET
wkToken sent by you when initializing the MONEY-IN
Comment on answer code
Lemonway transaction ID
Amount of the payment transaction
Command not recognized
Operation canceled by the user
Authentication failed on Webkit
Bad format Request
wkToken sent by you in the entry of money-in initialization.