Finalize Card Payment, Indirect Mode
This function is used to credit a wallet using a card when the money-in has been previously initialized with moneyInWebInit function of the DirectKit webservice. 3D-Secure is used if the bank of the user enables 3D Secure.
Please refer to Annex Payment Page Customization to customize the payment web page.
How it works
Prerequisite: You have initialized money-in using the moneyInWebInit method of DirectKit. Your server owns a money-in token now:
- Your server redirects the user to Lemonway WebKit with the money-in token using a GET
- The WebKit does some checking and redirects the user to the card payment page
- On this payment webpage, the user can enter the card data
- Then a 3D Secure verification is processed if the bank owning the card has a 3D Secure payment for this card
- The money-in transaction is saved and the user is redirected to your website.
This request is sent to Lemonway WebKit using the following parameters in the query string:
Money-in token received in the output of moneyInWebInit of DirectKit
URL of the CSS to customize the payment page
ISO2 language code for the payment page. Non-exhaustive lists of accepted codes:
The name of the template to use on the payment page
Only for ATOS v2 contracts.
|No||[1:256] char||Custom template|
Your system returns URL (success, error, cancel depending on the response) receives 2 different responses:
- When the client terminates its payment or when the payment is canceled by the user, a notification (callback) is sent from Lemonway's server to your URL. Data are transmitted in POST.
- When the client terminates its operation, he is redirected to your URL with data in a GET
wkToken sent by you when initializing the money-in
Comment on answer code
Lemonway transaction ID
Amount of the payment transaction
Command not recognized
Operation canceled by the user
Authentication failed on Webkit
Bad format Request
wkToken went you in the entry of money-in initialization.