Our card payments are processed by 4 partners : Atos, Payxpert, Payzen or Monetico. The choice will be made in the contract with Lemonway with your sales contact, it will depend mostly on the currency.
These are the different ways you can debit a card :
|Functionality||Method names||3D Secure||Validation mode available (card not debited until you call to validate)|
|Simple debit on our partner's payment page|
• MoneyInWebInit: initialize the payment.
• GetMoneyInTransDetails: check the status of the payment, you should call it when the user returns to your website after the payment
With or without 3DS according to the configuration, you asked/recommended. Activated by default.
Rebill or Subscription or tokenizing card or Recurring payments
Saving the card, on our partner's web page, in order to debit it later
• MoneyInWebInit: save the card once, with our without payment
• MoneyInWithCardId: debit a saved card again
• MoneyInSubscriptionInit: save a subscription
• During the saving process: with or without 3DS according to the configuration, you asked/recommended. Activated by default.
• When using a saved card: no 3DS since the user doesn't have to do anything.
|Validating a differed payment||MoneyInValidate||Non-applicable||Non-applicable|
- MoneyInWebInit: Indirect mode money-in by card crediting a Wallet
- RegisterCard: Linking a card number to a wallet for one-click payment or rebill
- UnregisterCard: Delete a Card Token
- MoneyInWithCardId: Credit of a payment account with a tokenized card
- MoneyInValidate: Validation of a Money-In (Deferred payment only)
- MoneyInSubscriptionInit : Payment account credited with monthly subscription by card