You can reset your login password if you forget it, or if you want to keep your account more secure.
Your password should contain at least 10 characters including one capital letter, one number, and one special character ([email protected]#$_-*).
From the Lemonway login page:
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email that you used to create your Lemonway account.
- Click Send
- You are sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click Set a new password.
- Enter your new password, then confirm it.
- Click Reset your password
- Go back to your Lemonway login page and log in with your new password.
- From the Dashboard, click your account name on the top-right corner. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click Profile settings.
- Optional: if you haven’t set an email address for your Lemonway account, please add it now.
- Enter your current password and a new password.
- Click Change password.
- Done! Your password has been updated.
Updated 3 months ago