Data in tables such as Accounts, Transactions, and My account (SC) can be filtered to suit your needs.
The column header with the magnifying glass icon allows you to set the filter criteria and then to choose the values.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.🔍
- Select the filter criteria
- Enter your value
The column header with the (All) mention allows you to choose a value from a drop-down list.
- Click (All) on the column you wish to filter. A drop-down menu appears.
- Choose your value.
You can also create your own filters to refine your searches according to the criteria of your choice.
- Click Create Filter at the very bottom of the page, on the left-hand side.
- Create your filter by adding conditions and groups.
- Click OK
Grouping allows you to create a custom view. Each condition represents the creation of a new filter.
- Click Clear at the bottom of the table.
Updated 3 months ago