Cancel an operation
The user has the possibility to cancel an operation from his Back-office.
- Identify the operation to be cancelled through the subtab All in Operation tab or another tab.
- Click on the button on the left.
- Click on .
Payment methods that can be cancelled
- Outgoing bank transfers
- SEPA Direct Debits (SDDs)
Outgoing bank transfer cancellation rules
- The cancellation of an outgoing bank transfer is only possible before its effective execution by Lemon Way on the banking system.
- Lemon Way executes outgoing bank transfers and SDDs at 10:30 every business day.
- The button will no longer appear if the operation has already been executed by Lemon Way.
API Documentation : Cancelling an outgoing bank transfer